• Your Small Business Specialist
  • Bookkeeping & Tax Filings
  • Prompt Responses & Turn-Around

What You Should Bring to Us

For General Bookkeeping:

  • Bank statements.
  • Prior year tax returns and financial statements.
  • Credit card and loan statements.
  • Documentation / statements from CRA (re: GST, Payroll, etc.)
  • Documentation / statements from Alberta Finance if Incorporated.
  • Receipts for purchases.
  • Invoices and lease statements.
  • Investment statements if company holds investments in its name.
  • Other legal agreements resulting in ongoing financial obligations.

For Year End:

  • Prior year tax return.
  • Prior year financial statements.
  • If Incorporated, your Minute Book.

For Personal Taxes:

  • Prior year tax return.
  • T-slips related to tax year (e.g. T4, T5, T3).
  • Deduction receipts related to tax year (e.g. child fitness, childcare, RRSP contribution).
  • Prior year tax assessment notice.